Thursday, September 29, 2005

Pictures from ACFW 2005 Conference in Nashville

I finally got my pictures up! Some are kind of blurry. I had others, but they were too fuzzy. Dagnabbit, next time I'm just using my normal camera.

Me, the Noble Theme Suspense winner


Squirl and Pammer (Hey, where's Heather?)


Shirlee McCoy and Debra Clopton


Randy Ingermanson, me, and Deb Raney


Merrillee Whren and Gail Martin


My supercool roommate Meredith Efken and me


Margaret Daley and Lenora Worth


Karen Ball and me


Gayle Roper and me


Dineen Miller and me


Dana Corbit and Cynthia Cooke


Colleen Coble and me


Breakfast with friends! (L-R) Cynthia Cooke, Lenora Worth, Heather Tipton, me, Dana Corbit, Pamela James, Cheryl Wyatt, Laurie Alice Eakes


Brandilyn Collins and me


Author panel/booksigning in Nashville. (L-R) Irene Brandt, Joan Hochstetler, Gail Martin, Kathryn Mackel, Randy Ingermanson, Terry Burns, Cyndy Salzmann


Allie Pleiter, me, Mae Nunn


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin