Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mount Hermon 2006

These are pictures from the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference, April 7-11, 2006. My Mout Hermon updates are on my blog:
Recap 1
Recap 2
Recap 3
Recap 4
Recap 5
Recap 6
Recap 7
Recap 8

Me and my Zondervan sister Donna Fleisher


Authors Kathleen Y'Barbo and Diann Mills with their editor Rebecca Germany (Barbour)


Me and KAREN BALL WHO MIGHT BE MY EDITOR!!!!

Me and my new blogging buddy Laura Christianson

Me and Tasra Dawson (we were in the Media Mania class together)


Susan Meissner (she won the Mount Hermon Writer of the Year award! Woot!Woot!) and Steve Laube


Take 1--Brandilyn did not like her smile and complained that Meredith (on the left) and Dineen (on the right) were too cute.

Take 2--Dineen didn't like her smile

Take 3--Gaaaaack!

Meredith Efken, Charise Olson, Sarah Anne Sumpolec (This is early in the conference before we fried our brains out)

Out to dinner with the girls

Charise Olson and Ellie Kay (our instructor in the Media Mania course)

Me and Brandilyn Collins (who killed me in her blog)


Me and author Tricia Goyer


My fellow ACFW-West members Jennifer Tiszai (Zone Director) and Dineen Miller

Me and Gayle Roper. She's WONDERFUL.

3 comments:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

hey I love the pics!!

I'm really loving your shorter hair!!

Missy T said...

Great pictures, Camy! I got to attend the conference vicariously. :)

Missy

Robin Caroll said...

LOVE the haircut, chick!

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin