Sunday, July 30, 2006

ICRS Denver, CO 2006

I admit, I didn't take enough pictures while I was at ICRS. But I blogged up a storm about it! It was in Denver in July of 2006.
ICRS part 1: The Saga Begins
ICRS part 2: The Christy awards, and How You Should Not To Make a Complete Fool of Yourself in Front of People.
ICRS part 3: After the Christy Awards, or More Stupidity On My Part.
ICRS part 4: Camy Manages Not to Say Stupid Things At the Baker Dinner.
ICRS part 5: Walking the ICRS Floor on Monday and Managing Not to Trip and Fall Flat on My Face.
ICRS part 6: Meeting with my editor Sue Brower and some marketing tips.
ICRS part 7: The Adventures of Camy on the ICRS Floor.
ICRS part 8: Stalkers and the Personality Party
ICRS part 9: Camy Gone Wild!

My buddies Sharon Hinck and Patti Hill doing promo on the ICRS floor! Sharon's debut novel came out around the time of ICRS, and Patti is a Christy finalist.



Me and my friend Danica Favorite, also known as Dream on the Steeple Hill discussion boards.



Eileen Key, Claudia Mair Burney, and me. Claudia was signing her debut novel at ICRS for the first time!



My friend Paula Moldenhauer and me



I snagged a picture with Robin Lee Hatcher, who was signing at the Zondervan booth.



Me and my Senior Editor at Zondervan, Sue Brower.



We went to karaoke! When we walked in, Chip MacGregor was belting out "Brown-Eyed Girl."



Mary DeMuth struts her stuff. I think this one was "Everybody Wants to Rule the World."


Susan Meissner singing "The Rose."



Danica sang "The Animaniacs." Gee, think she has kids???



Jeanette Hanscome and Marilyn Hilton sang an amazing version of "Amazing Grace."



Mary sang another one and Chip had to join in.



Susan and Mary are "Stayin' Alive"...



...soon joined by Chip and the gang.




2 comments:

Margo Carmichael said...

Too funny!

Hugs~

Danica/Dream said...

I did not know photographic evidence existed of this night. Too funny!!! I need to steal these and scrapbook them.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin