Saturday, September 30, 2006

2006 ACFW Conference in Dallas

I recapped my time at the conference here:

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four

Robin Caroll with her Genesis award

The 2006 Genesis winners

The 2006 Genesis FaithWords finalists

Me presenting the awards

Me and Malia Spencer

Me and Cathy West

Heather Tipton, me, Cheryl Wyatt, her husband Billy, Pamela James


Angie Breidenbach, Pamela Dowd, me

Heather, me and Marilynn Griffith with the brassiere bags Mary gave us

Me, Colleen Coble, Kristin Billerbeck

Gina Conroy, me, Meredith Efken

The authors from Girls Write Out blog--2006 Book of the Year winners

Heather and Dineen Miller

Kathy Ide, Pamela Dowd, me

Mary Griffith, Lisa Samson, Claudia Mair Burney, Heather Tipton

Me and Gina Holmes

Me and Mary DeMuth

Ma peeps: me, Ronie Kendig, Dineen Miller, Heather Tipton, Robin Caroll

Ronie Kendig and Robin Caroll

Ruth Logan Hearne and Kathy Ide

Me, Heather, Shirlee McCoy

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin